Yay Curts bone milling inc. is off again lol cant wait to see what you make
buddy

Bill

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2023 2:39 PM
To: Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Bone blanks

Hello

Today before work, I was able to make these.

These should be enough to keep me busy for a while.

10 bone blanks for now, and perhaps another few still left

to make when needed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1528099620.388957.1693024763099%40mail.yahoo.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1528099620.388957.1693024763099%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .