From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Michael Kratky
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 10:42 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: fathers day

I transitioned to HH over a decade ago definitely a game changer so much so
that I recently ordered a Hammer A3 41 16” HH jointer planer combo.

No father's day gifts for me as my 2 sons (product of wife #1 and a very bitter
protracted divorce) now near 50 moved out and on decades  ago to their own
lives don’t that involve me so woodworking-woodturning and all the friends I’ve
made all over the world doing so has always has always been my salvation as has
living in the over 6 million area Adirondack State forest.

Peace and happiness wherever you may find it.

Michael Kratky

On Sep 3, 2023, at 12:11 AM, bulke...@mmnet.com.au