Good morning Ed.
What Legacy modal do you own?
Owning a second hand machine may offer you some very real benefits that you
arenot aware of. And of a matter of coarse there may be still some MOD's that
you will/ could add to your machine, to make it your own.
Feel free to ask and or add to any topic offered. That's why this group was
made, so every Legacy user could lean and grow form the conversations with
others who users.  The Legacy is a good machine, but there is a learning curve
that needs to be understood, and explored by every user/owner of the machine.
Who knows that one trick or method freely offered, just might help others who
are running into a problem, what may be common since to you, may not be for
others.So be sharing we "ALL" can grow form the experiences.
Have a good day.
C.A.G.
    On Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 07:58:55 AM EDT, Ed Trevillian