Well I kind of like the 2 ends the same idea

Bill

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 10:13 AM
To: Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Question on design?

Hello

Work has been crazy busy for me, over the last 3 weeks.

So I am very happy that others are taking the advantage of starting there own
topics.

Dan, I have been very much enjoying your threading topics.

Today I found some time to make another bone turning, My wife tells me that I
should make this uniformed top and bottom vs what I made that is heaver on the
bottom .  What do you guy think?

This turning has 18 disks glued together, fluting on of a tapper for the mid
section, and beads on the ends.

Yesterday I finished another bone processing, I cut up 8 bones and made appx.
100 disks. they are soaking in Hydrogen Peroxide at this time, and should be
ready for glue ups in appx. one week.

I am taking a photo of the bone blanks that I have on hand, ready to turn.

Over the next few weeks/months I should be able to make a lot of new gifts for
people.(Santa's workshop/Christmas presents.)

Any-How , back to the topic.

what do you all think, make the top and bottom the same or leave it as it is?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1965985540.752630.1695687184373%40mail.yahoo.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/1965985540.752630.1695687184373%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .