Yes I made a my own drive motor and spindle motor for my revo best thing I ever
did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2olosNXa80
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2olosNXa80&t=85s&ab_channel=aussiman77181>
&t=85s&ab_channel=aussiman77181

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGrnHJ0Zutc
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGrnHJ0Zutc&t=30s&ab_channel=aussiman77181>
&t=30s&ab_channel=aussiman77181

nothing like personalising your mill  like you say curt extremely rewarding

Bill