Well done on the design kit Nat extremely handy tool to have saves on timber
draw what you want first before you cut

Old school pre computer technology

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Nathaniel Bacon
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2023 6:39 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: LOM PARTS LEFT TO SELL

Thursday, November 2, 2023 @ 12:35 pm PDT

Tim:

Thanks for the cooperation on the tailstock.

Also thanks, for the general mail on parts available with pictures.

Please add to my order the plastic bag of router bit templates.  I’ll trust
you’ll set a fair price.

PS: are there any LOM parts that you are needing?

VR,

Nat

Nathaniel Bacon

513 Garwood Court