I like them all

Bill

From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 9:44 AM
To: Legacy ornamental mills <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Bone turning Nov

Hello Everyone.

Started working with bone again today.

I made 3 handles.

I have been playing around with new designs/shapes and patterns, to see what
looks good, and find new possibility's that will work with what I am doing.

The checkered handle is one of my favorite templates, but up until now
checkering I've not done, The size of the checkering to the spindle, looks to
big, as least It is not what I was hoping for, Perhaps, I should have gone
smaller?

The other two are nice, but perhaps a little on the thin side.

Its all part of the learning curve here.

If anyone has any idea, on designs and or detail elements, Please let me know.

Have a good day everyone.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/886200781.3312267.1700520249510%40mail.yahoo.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/legacy-ornamental-mills/886200781.3312267.1700520249510%40mail.yahoo.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .