Hey guys remember my eccentric milling using my orbit chuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUVSzVQqus
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeUVSzVQqus&ab_channel=aussiman77181>
&ab_channel=aussiman77181

Well I was looking on the net today and found this
https://nilesbottlestoppers.com/product/joyner-off-set-complete-kit/

It is a bit different but does the same thing so now  everyone can now do it
too with this jig, I remember members asking me where they could get a chuck
like mine I hadn't forgotten so here it is the best I have found so far its
made for pendants and such but I cant see why it wont work on the legacy

Here is Carl Jacobson showing how it works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkzlkYxoJ5s
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkzlkYxoJ5s&ab_channel=NilesBottleStoppers>
&ab_channel=NilesBottleStoppers

Not too expensive either I didn't think.