Well here is something else new they came out with. Reasonable price even.

Ziegler Laser Worx LLC

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Woodpeckers <woodpeck...@e.woodpeck.com>
Date: Sat, Nov 25, 2023 at 9:52 AM
Subject: In Case You Missed It...NEW TOOL ALERT: Rout-N-Plane Bench Top
Board Mill.
To: <timjzieg...@gmail.com>

Level end grain cutting boards safely and accurately with almost any
router.
 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌
‌ ‌
 ‌
[image: Woodpeckers Rout-N-Plane Bench Top Board Mill]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/T0sr5RvvyAEV0XjjWKoS6bo3W5VV5p690rVZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4g0Aqsk9eYdJmLnKNDX-hUQrtcPpA>

*In the last few months, *we've launched several router bits engineered for
leveling and smoothing end grain cutting boards…sized to work with
everything from cordless palm routers to the biggest plunge routers on the
market. Now here's the next piece of the puzzle. *Woodpeckers New
Rout-N-Plane Bench Top Board Mill.* Just fix your cutting board to a flat
table at least 22-1/2" wide, adjust the Rout-N-Plane height just above the
board and set your router depth of cut to shave a little off the top. In
minutes you'll have a flat board ready for finish sanding. You'll knock out
your Christmas present list in a couple easy weekends.
[image: Woodpeckers Rout-N-Plane Bench Top Board Mill]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/0Z4zdPxc0bAg0XQ1d0ifJ1hFI4OAdYaz34wZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gp40RrBAtdYnLWj8Oi41u-YqCIGQ>

*End grain cutting boards *stand up to heavy work in the kitchen better
than edge grain or face grain boards. But leveling an end grain board
should never be done on a jointer or thickness planer. It's not only
ineffective, it's potentially dangerous to both you and your planer (and
the cutting board won't survive, either). Leveling them with a router sled
isn't exactly a new idea, but Rout-N-Plane offers convenience and
flexibility you can't get with shop-built sleds. Rout-N-Plane adjusts in
seconds to safely guide any router across your board. It adjusts for board
thicknesses from 3/4" to a full 3". It works on boards up to 15 " wide
(based on a 6" diameter base with a 1" diameter cutter). And length is only
limited by how much table you have.
[image: Woodpeckers Rout-N-Plane Bench Top Board Mill]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/6QAD-v7D_eLX0X7w3M_SDSQ7U8PU-1yfJo7ZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4g5t12WymWc7ELk_N4zEl2GqOHYfg>

*Adjusting the height of Rout-N-Plane* couldn't be simpler. Just find the
tab setting on the ends that puts the router support just above your board
and spin in the locking knobs. The powder-coat finish slides easily across
benchtop surfaces and provides a low-friction surface for your router base,
too. A centering guide is provided to properly set the router edge guides.
And a sacrificial fence is provided to keep Rout-N-Plane square to your
project.
[image: Woodpeckers Rout-N-Plane Bench Top Board Mill]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/OpfekvzEO5dd0XZgaUI87YY1yKEUktKyYKiZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4guy8LEdSmfIdLV2y2tM6PqVbwqAw>

*While we focused of end grain cutting boards *when we engineered
Rout-N-Plane, it turns out they're only the beginning. Think of a twisted
plank wider than your jointer with grain too beautiful to cut up and glue
into a panel. Fix it to a piece of MDF with shims and hot-melt glue and
surface it flat with Rout-N-Plane. The same thing can be done with 15" and
under natural edge slabs. If it's under 3" thick and narrower than 15", you
can level it with Rout-N-Plane.
[image: Woodpeckers Rout-N-Plane Bench Top Board Mill]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/gx3hl92l-y8K0XDFvMIxjiGUM2RWlOwahsaZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gRkm6m3y9c62LaVLl4--QYwkFMsg>

*Like all Woodpeckers products, the Rout-N-Plane Bench Top Board Mill *is
precisely machined and carefully inspected in our Strongsville, Ohio
factory (just south of Cleveland). We're launching Rout-N-Plane with
special introductory pricing and while supplies last we're shipping within
a few days of your order. *Order before Tuesday, December 12, 2023 to take
advantage of the special pricing and be among the first to put Rout-N-Plane
to work in your shop. *
[image: Woodpeckers Rout-N-Plane Bench Top Board Mill]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/ZExVT7ovGkil0XaWjb7kK__UlxY2Tn7vPv2ZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4guLikYDVbd6fL00SW8Fbp5eb-9rA>
[image: Woodpeck.com]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/--E_MgMzaORi0XjcBEPVUuuADqViMviKuZyZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gtAftYSMBc7ULgulZPCDWqfbMC5Q>

*Credit Card Policy.* Please note if you're paying by credit card, you will
not be charged until your order is ready to ship. However, Paypal and other
third-party payment services may charge you at the time the order is placed.
[image: Facebook]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/_ZmeyoDCRSBS0XkfCqR5JYKKCr7FyO0kXigZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gUUzOrpXRdIKLzrNr-nJycF1ZJxg>
  [image: Instagram]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/YRxfegi7Jcaq0Xn8CRoJQ8RBVYMMe1YdYHmZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gcHov261uc7rLTHlYGPBPhLXd_Jw>
  [image: YouTube]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/1sIieOOOoHzQ0XNkHPLA85YwhT7aeHEn3zoZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gLNZkwxLkd7mLKC76ejMcAlivTbA>
  [image: TikTok]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/gaqKU07B6uLw0XSxf2WyY5R2xj2TUdb_x7fZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gwAAYZlcbf6gLZGN0WXR2QB8cFEA>
  [image: Woodworking Resource / Blog]
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/aow3ODmtrlcF0XIXcxFzdq3oNRUoOEGsao8ZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gwGX8ecHBf4mL7xqnxQQZrwsdg9A>

This email was sent to timjzieg...@gmail.com <#m_-3402312963420244264_> by
Woodpeckers
13700 Prospect Road | Strongsville | OH | 44149
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/jT2HDmqypVuO0XonfXZftuis5mhdD-S9i6FZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gcCdrEdQDeY7LyIdU70DllCXciYw>

Update My Preferences
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/6rVZLidg19_R0XjUTbpc-bF-UMl5LE7CxW-ZcOJdGltanppZWdsZXJAZ21haWwuY29tw4gA3WE9FtCfrBL_LCtXrSP7awRwjA>
<http://link.woodpeck.com/q/3REusPozqJ0czTLhlSdDz0JH4-MQLXUNkaAAQOncP1mcmKpJmTU7fmL9T>