Congrats Bill, that is quite achievement with all of that skilled competition.

Sorry to hear about the prize lack of delivery.

Jeff
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 22, 2023, at 7:46 PM, bulke...@mmnet.com.au wrote:

Hey guys for anyone interested in the Christmas ornament challenge I just received the results, out of 417 entries I came in 6th but I don’t get my prize because the sponsors don’t ship international same old problem for me lol