Yes its stay cool here we are having some really hot days right now

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M.W.Foscue
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2024 4:32 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Centering chuck?

Tim Ziegler,

At one point there was discussion here regarding that.

You were "tagged" as being referred to as either Tim Z or Tim 2 (take your
pick) - since we all kind of agree Tim Krause in Oregon is Tim 1 or Tim K (take
your pick).

Have a Blessed weekend, all ya'll - and stay warm. (Bill "D-U" excepted of
course - as it's summer Down-Under).

Mac

  _____

  _____