From: 'Curt George' via Legacy Ornamental Mills
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2024 8:52 AM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Oval jig video

I am very happy to hear that Bill.

For me the Trick was to make the Sun Gear, so it moves/dose not move, with the
table turning.  As you can see in the photo, there is a ball bearing seat with
a rod that runs through the table, the gear is pinned under the table so it
will not move with the table as it turns.

If there is anything that I can do to help, just ask.

C.A.G.

On Monday, January 22, 2024 at 03:58:17 PM EST, <bulke...@mmnet.com.au