Very interesting 🤔

Jeff from Connecticut
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2024, at 9:31 AM, cdkr...@gmail.com <cdkra...@gmail.com> wrote:

The WoodRat is where the original idea came from.  I almost pulled the trigger on one
of those, but I held out for the LOM. My application involves 3 pieces, a pivot pin on the
router shell, a bent rod hooked into the hole for edge guide, and a handle bar bored with
holes spaced to let the handle go full range of plunge.  I have to release the plunge lock
with one hand while plunging with the other for now.  It works much better than plunging
with the knobs for me.
I can see potential for following a template with the plunge bar, but, you know, baby steps.
DanK