Hello All,

Yes our site is safe (ornamentalmills.com) I just have not updated the security certificate this year. A security certificate lets the browser aware that the connection is encrypted. A padlock icon turns on or off in your browser. This was a internet safety upgrade several years back. So rest assured I know about it and it's safe and I'll get too it.

Sure would like to hear and see projects and machine mods. Curt has to be running out of bones!

-Tim

PS: Admin, Yoda of manual mills, web head, mass contributor, sole financial, controller and owner of ornamentalmills.com and other related domains and surviving cancer since 2012, but will never be the same... in case anyone doesn't recognize me any more :-)

PPS: Not Tim Ziggy! Ha Ha Ha!!!