Nice job Curt.

I see the value in milling the bone flat but I do see an issue with all the bones not being the same.  (damn nature!" I almost feel that one at a time would be best.  Also parallel cuts to the base might not always be the best yield for the bones either.  I would fix one end of the mag base on a strong hinge and have the other on a screw or shim to be able to match the milling blade to the best path  down the bone.  You may not get enough angle on your rails to get the best cut. So a tilting mag base may be just the ticket.  Next I guess you will need to design a mini planer to make bone planks.  Oh dem bones!

Mike OK