Hey JOE!  ( I hope you are doing well?)
Yes there is a world of difference for production tools and ones made for home
use.The shaper unit that I saw first hand. (which looks like the one used in
this video's.) had a pattern on the base, that the shaper followed. It could be
a very dangerous tool.  That's why I promote the Legacy's version. (But I did
enjoy seeing this video.) ;-)   The Legacy has some draw-back, and problems
with some of the methods of use. but Bye far it is a safe tool when used as
designed.
Take care Joe.  Its nice to see you posting again. (I always enjoy your
thoughts. Thank you.)
C.A.G.

    On Monday, June 3, 2024 at 08:42:37 AM EDT, 'finu...@aol.com' via Legacy