Hey Ron,

Was great talking to you about Jim's Steely. I will do what I can do to
help you sell this machine and its components.
Anyone has questions on the steely's I can answer some of the questions
based on owning one myself. Otherwise several
of the members have more knowledge than I do about them.
Ron had suggested one could put aluminum rails on it to adapt to more of
the newer versions.
One of the features on the Steely I like is the raised head and tail stock.
Functioning more like an actual lathe.
Gives you so good access to what you're working. Does not stick up as high
as my WoodChuck but still a very
good amount.
Ron will be posting pics again too.
Anyone interested lets help Ron sell this machine and accessories.

Ziegler Laser Worx LLC