Well I think I’m pure at heart so I’m safe then and age is irrelevant where
wisdom is concerned even a child can teach us something I think I listen to all
and decide then

Bill

From: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
<legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Shuai Robert
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2024 12:28 PM
To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: wood bending with vinegar

Nothing will harm those who are pure at heart, but in my case my guardian angel
is not as strong as your guys'. And in case others in this group saw it I
didn't want bad karma for mentioning ammonia. Sorry take care and just because
I'm 40 doesn't mean I have more years, just because you're 80 doesn't mean you
have less. You can live to 650 and 41 for me

On Wed, Jul 3, 2024, 6:50 PM cdkr...@gmail.com <mailto:cdkr...@gmail.com>