Wow Bill,

What an awesome video. Well put together too. Very impressed in how you
designing it to work just as
the Table on the WoodChuck does. And your's is much more beefy. The table I
have is rigid and solid but
using the Aluminum plating you did really looks great. The locking device
is also superior to the table I have.
I have to reach underneath and loosen small wing nuts.
absolutely great workmanship Bill.
You also should be able to machine louvers into smaller parts if that was
ever a need.
thanks for sharing.
Hey Guys & Gals, any feedback would be great. This is an Awesome mod.

Ziegler Laser Worx LLC