Great job!! Love the finish.
Denson
Sent from Denson's iPhone

On Jul 28, 2024, at 7:23 AM, Ccm Ccm <ccmdesi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nice

On Saturday, July 27, 2024, Tim Ziegler <timjzieg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Well I finished the Pen and I must say I am happy.
I have a 10 coat CA pen finish followed by wet sanding up to 12,000 grit,
then a 3 step wax polish finish.
I must say I was pretty pleased with the finish. Please see pix below.
Look close at the grain patterns that is why I have extra pix.
 Questions and comments are welcome.

Ziegler Laser Worx LLC