Bill,

EXCELLENT video!
I am sure a number of "lurkers" (and some "regulars") will learn a lot from
your videos.Thank you for sharing!

From: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Jul 28, 2024 3:18 AM
To: <legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: Motor Drive for LOM

Ps here is a video on milling a spindle on the legacy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZrQhmNmlqU&amp;t=354s&amp;ab_channel=aussiman77181
It shows all different ways of turning wood including with drive motors.
It&rsquo;s done using a legacy revo mill which just like the normal mills but
with one side removed which makes it easier to film and for people to see what
your doing

Bill