Hey Ralph,

Yes and he is a tremendously nice guy. Ron and I have spoke as well.
We discussed products and price points etc...
Thanks for jumping in,, and hope to hear from you more. I am the one
that shares his News letter. So much good stuff in there. Very positive
News letter.

Please stay in touch.

Ziegler Laser Worx LLC