To: <LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com>
Sent: 12 September 2005 13:20
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] V6 and Windows 98

Folks,

I spoke too soon. After some offline correspondence with Patricia, I tried some features of V6 with Firefox, Thunderbird, and MS Word also running (as well as all the other background stuff that that wants to run from startup and I haven't already disabled). Legacy froze while using the Research Guidance feature. I got no error messages, but the only way to free my system was Ctrl+Alt+Del and "End task" on the Legacy process. For me, this isn't necessarily a show stopper because of the way I typically use Legacy. However, I can definitely understand why some people might feel that it is.