Same here. It would be nice if the column widths were adjustable in all these list just like the Index View ...

At 2005-09-12 09:44 AM, you wrote:
Does anyone else have this problem in V6.

Click on Marriage List.

Are the tag column 1, and 2 small but column 3 HUGE....and the husband and
wife column are small...crammed together.

I think tag column number 3 doesn't need to be 2-3 times as long as the name
columns since it is only for a tag.

I am unable to modify the size of the columns in Marriage list

Donna

Donna L. Alden-Bugden, NP, RN, BScN, MN(ANP)
Nurse Practitioner & Emergency Nurse, Winnipeg, Manitoba

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alternate E-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Canadian Nurse Practitioner Website