-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Jones
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 1:26 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup
Subject: [LegacyUG] Showing Half Children

Hopefully, after months of not being able to get through to the list, I
might now be able to get an answer to this.

Before the last update, and I use Legacy Deluxe 6, I was able to show
children of more than one marriage with the father/mother's name in
brackets. I can't find how to do this now. Can anyone help with this?

Many thanks
Susan
Sydney

http://www.mail-archive.com/LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com/