To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:44 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] NEW SERVER and ADDRESS CHANGES

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 02:08:27 -0700, "dlks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In reference to "no longer having a digest mode"   ...  why not?

I don't speak for Legacy, but I suspect that Digest Mode was a feature
offered by the old ISP who hosted this mailing list under contract for
Legacy. My guess is that this new ISP does not currently offer the
option of a Digest Mode.

P.S. The archives for the new mailing list address appear to have been
moved to...

Millennia needs to change the link at the bottom of these messages.

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.mail-archive.com/LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com/