In Legacy Family view, how does one get the AKA to appear alongside (or
following) the full name ?

Paddy

-----Original Message-----
From: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dick Davis
Sent: 16 June 2006 00:33
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Support for Nickname

I know that I have the same as my nickname is not what my legal name is
- so
a much broader case. I use the AKA feature of Legacy to use the
nicknames,
the married names of the wives, and such. My suggestion might be easier
as I
adopted this a long, long time ago - when I first switch from PAF.

Dick Davis
Messenger AOL: DDavis5310, Yahoo: DickDavis60, MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]