Thanks Ron for helping, but it is not exactly what I am looking for.
Output to HTML on a tag base is only possible for family sheets and a
few other options. What I really want is to limit the list of
descendants. The option to select tagged members is grayed-out when
choosing descendants at generating web pages. What I want is the
descendants from a person limited to the male line. Is that possible?

Rob