-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gail Rich
Nestor
Sent: 18 June 2006 17:53
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Types

I finally resorted to including the type as part of my master source title.
If Legacy later offers the ability to view by source type, I will probably
remove them.  You can see my complete source list at www.roots2buds.net.
Just click on "Sources."

Gail Rich Nestor
Smyrna, Georgia
www.roots2buds.net

Keith's Question:
Is there a way to filter the source list by source type? For instance I want
to see only sources of type "book" in the source list.