I had the same problem and Brian's solution works for me!!

Peter Holmes
Western Australia
[HOLMES (Witham on the Hill, Pinchbeck, Donington & then Leicestershire),
DAVISON (Donington), CRAGG (Leicestershire & Nottinghamshire), RYLOTT &
WITHERINGTON (Gosberton, Gosberton Clough)] [Villages are in Lincolnshire.]