To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 3:21 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Issue re: entering Sources for Events

Hi David,

I meant that you can't use Show List as easily to show everyone that you've found in a particular census - only the members of a particular household. You'd need to highlight all the Master Sources for a particular year to get that.

For my way of thinking of Sources and Source Details, you are using the each Source Detail as a new Master Source. It's like making every page in a book a separate Master Source.

Cathy