"include..." is checked, source reporting options available for other reports(Family group sheets, desc. narrative, Ind. report, etc), but not Ancestor report.
Byron

----- Original Message ----- From: "ronald ferguson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 2:30 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Report problem-Source citations

Hi Byron,

It works fine for me. The only thing I can suggest is that you ensure that the opening page of Legacy you check that under Oprions>Customise>Sources you ensure that "include sources in reports" is checked.

Ron Ferguson

For Genealogy, Software and Social visit:
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
View Individual Trees
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/Grimshaw/