Yes, I use the same headings (in bold) - "Location", "Transcription of Headstone" and "Interred here" for all the same gravesite events.
Sandra

Joan wrote:

Sandra,

Are the "Transcription of the Headstone" and "Interred
Here" placed in the Notes section?

Joan

--- Sandra Williamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I also do something similiar.
I have create an event called Gravesite and record
the information in the following way

Event name: Gravesite
Event Place : Eaglehawk Cemetery, Eaglehawk, ,
Victoria, Australia
Notes
*"Location *Section: MON G, Grave Number: 34

*Transcription of Headstone*
This Plaque had been laid to commemorate / the
arrival from Cornwall 140 years ago / on the SS Great Britain 24 Dec. 1861 of / Martha (Carbis) / Died 1882 / John Bassett Died 1868 / Both are Laid to rest here. / They laid the foundation for our future. / Remembered by the descendants 20 Jan. 2002 / At a Family gathering in Eaglehawk.

*Interred at this site*
   John Bassett
   Martha Bassett"

If there is no headstone I just put No Headstone
instead of Transcription of Headstone. This has the effect of standardizing the information in the event and the look. This standardization looks good in reports and is also clear to non-geneologists. In somecases I also attach a photo of the grave site if I have it. It also helps if I go the cemetery and I can print off an Event Report for a paricular location do some research and/or take photos.
Sandra
Melbourne

Cary wrote:

Another option is to create a Burial info event for
each person, putting a
picture of that headstone and putting
transcriptions in the notes.  That
way pictures will appear for that person in written
reports (they won't if
added to Burial in Family view).  I put a photo of
the cemetery entrance
in the Source description, but each stone only with
the person(s) named.
Cary