-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Beth Gay
Sent: Sunday, 2 July 2006 11:21:AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy Standard and Legacy Deluxe

Dear List,

I have Legacy Deluxe but dislike the narrative fact sentences. As I recall
Legacy standard does not have the fact sentences. Is there a method to
combine the two to my liking? If I revert to Legacy standard I lose certain
features. With Legacy standard can I produce a descendant or ancestry report
that includes notes, sources, and a list of facts.

With Legacy Deluxe, the only report that I have found that has the option to
use a list of facts vs. sentences is the Event report.

Kindest regards,
Beth g.