I am still receiving all the LUG messages BUT for the last 3 or 4 days I find them each day in the Spam folder and have to retrieve them from there.  I use GMail for the List and up until a couple of days ago, the messages went directly to My Legacy Lists Folder.  I'm hoping also someone can shine light on the subject and/or suggest how to fix this.

LindaR in CA