-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of M. Brenzel
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 3:50 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Upgrading to v6.0.0.101

Is anyone having trouble upgrading to Legacy v6.0.0.101?  I've been holding
off upgrading from 6.0.0.83 but when I tried tonight, I'm getting a "Could
not communicate to the network server, error 3.  404 not found." error when
trying to download the upgrade files.

Mary