-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dean
Bradshaw
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 9:32 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] LUG messages out of order

Just for this message that I sent:

1. Original message sent Monday 12:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -700)

2. First response received Monday 7:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time from Cathy
(sent Monday 7:12 PM)

3. Second response received Monday 10:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time from
Richard (sent Monday 4:18 PM) - I am in the same time zone as Richard.

4. Third response received Monday 10:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time from Dennis
(sent Monday 4:41 PM)

5. Fourth response received Tuesday 2:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time from Alice
(sent Monday 4:41 PM)

6. Fifth response received Tuesday 2:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time from Peter
(sent Monday 9:40 PM)

7. My original message that I sent was finally received on Tuesday at 4:55
AM Pacific Daylight Time.

Since Richard is the only person that I know which time zone he is in, I
find it interesting that he received my message and replied to it about 4
hours after I sent it (not sure when he received it). His reply showed up 6
hours later. Then my original message showed up 16 hours later.

Is that REALLY how the Internet works?

By the way, I am hitting the SEND button now, at 9:32 AM on Tuesday, July
04, 2006

Dean