today.

Bill Runolfson,
Duvall, WA

In a message dated 7/19/2006 2:40:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken  McGinnis
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Wednesday, July  19, 2006 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Status?

I made some  changes this morning and it looks like some of you are receiving
mail  again.   Because of all the problems and not knowing how to fix them
we
ordered a new mail server that will be setup early next week.    At this
point I see some are getting email but I have no way of knowing how  many are
not getting messages from us.   This has been very  frustrating for us and I
know all of you are tired of the  problems.   Thank you all for your patience
while we try to solve  all the problems.

Thanks

Ken McGinnis
Millennia  Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
We  are changing the world of genealogy!