Just an FYI - For those of you who are thinking about using a GMAIL
account to receive your LUG email, not only does it file all the
emails together in one folder, and by thread, but it also makes it
easy to search your Legacy Inbox for various topics, just as one would
search the archives. So even though the archives have become
unsearchable for me, I just search my emails to see if anyone else has
posted a similar question to the one I am looking for an answer.

I do not delete any of my old Legacy emails, and I have only filled 9%
of my GMAIL inbox (2.7 GB) in over a year.

Susan Daily