-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kathy
Shiell-Stokes
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:36 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: [LegacyUG] Should I get an alarm clock....or perhaps I should
contact an undertaker

Sorry I couldn't resist sending this. It was originally sent when the list
was down.....but hasn't shown up yet

Haven't heard anything from the list in almost a week and have checked the
Archives. According to what I see, no one has posted anything since the 6th
of July..
....So is everybody sleeping...or have all died and gone to meet their
ancestors? Despite the fact that Legacy is an excellent program and has
excellent support from Milllennia Corp, I have never seen the list be this
quiet  for this long. Usually somebody has some problem somewhere. Has
everybody suddenly become Legacy experts? I guess miracles can happen.....
Kathy