That's cool, Wendy.   It's nice to know another people person!

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Howard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: PRIVATE REPLY - Re: [LegacyUG] Relationships not Husband/Wife

Well, that was pretty stupid of me, wasn't it?! List Posting 101 - check the address to which you're sending your mail!

Oh well, no matter - now you all know my opinion on the subject, which I had no intention of posting - not because I particularly wanted to keep it private but because I didn't think it belonged here. Don't get me wrong - I love this list, but didn't want to add to the excess traffic that detracts from the purpose of this great forum. But since I accidentally did, I felt I should explain myself to you all. My intention was to write privately to encourage and support of a new member who sounded like she might not stick around because of the reaction to a question she asked. :-)

My apologies for not checking where my email was going to, and adding to the clutter in your day.

Kind Regards,
Wendy Howard
Kaiwaka, New Zealand
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wendyh65/