From: Cathy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Desc. Narrative problem
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:42:40 +0800

Hi Ron,
Again, I've entered some of the family as shown on your website - and again can produce the problem with the Descendant Narrative report with the child-parent relationship attaching to the wrong people. I didn't think I could see it in my own file but when I checked the same situation with biological father of child not entered, there it was.

There are other conditions where it doesn't happen. If I close and reopen Legacy and run the report from Richard Pilkington, all is well. Close the preview and the report and then go back into the report and run it again, and the problem is there. <sigh> These bugs that come and go are the worst.

I do use Opera as my main browser so I may have let you know I couldn't see the drop down menus. I can now.

Cheers,
Cathy

Windows LiveĀ™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb