LOL now that is something I would dearly like to know, but I think I have a clue <G> from Grandma Trowbridges narrative; they went after harvest and got to Ohio just before hard freezes.

I kept some letters my grandmother had saved, made no sense to me but when I "KNEW" enough one letter was the complete family of my 2Xggf on the Lord side and the other was  the death of my great gran on the other side, including references to her brothers. Genealogical gold  - but only when I  knew enough to make sense of them.

Eliz