-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Carol
Chapman
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 4:00 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Backing family file onto CD
Hi everyone,
                I may be stupid (probably am!), but when I try to back up my
family file directly onto my CD in drive E it says that I do not have
permission from the administrator to perform this function!! I am the only
person logged onto my laptop and I am at a loss as to what I can do. I
currently have to back up into Data and then send it to drive E, it just
takes longer than it should! Any ideas anybody?
Carol