Kay
I assume you are using Generation lines.
If you look at the bottom of page 1, you will see a short
bar to the right from the generation 3 line which is
supposed to point at Paulina. After doing that bar, Legacy
has decided there wasn't enough room to place Paulina
there, and skipped to the next page. It's a bug certainly;
it doesn't happen often, and it is very hard to reproduce
on someone else's computer because of differences in
fonts, printers, .... If you want to submit it, create a short
PDF file that shows it and submit that.
Peter