Tried that.  At one point I reset the colors and now the blue is too dark to read (almost).  How to get back to the light blue?

On 7/24/06, Geoff Rasmussen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Question from Tom:

"I recently extended the ancestry of one of my lines and want to give an
updated pedigree chart to my cousin. I want the updated information to stand
out - can I emphasize or "colorize" only the new people that I've added?"

Answer: The deluxe version of Legacy makes this easy. Just follow these
steps. I've included an example of this chart below for your review. . . .

See Legacy News in Legacy Home for the complete article, or just visit
http://legacynews.typepad.com/legacy_news/2006/07/pedigree_chart_.html.

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen
Millennia Corporation