-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brian
Balkcom
Sent: 24 July 2006 19:05
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] What is the value of a Legacy backup?

Trusting the validity of the ancient axiom that "the only dumb question is
the one that isn't asked" I venture the following:
What is the value of a Legacy backup? I understand the value of a backup of
information that is not on the same computer, but I don't understand its
value when on the same computer. Consequently, I have never used the Legacy
backup feature. I have sometimes made CD backups of my data, but have often
been haunted by the thought that everyone else is making "Legacy backups",
but I am not, because I don't see the value of doing so. Please edumacate
me.

Brian Balkcom
Kingsland, GA