Sherry -

Unfortunately, this is not 100% foolproof. Users of Outlook Express can easily cause replies to go to any email address they want when Reply is clicked. I imagine LegacyUG users would not resort to this trickery, but beware otherwise.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:00 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Change of name and dob. (fornerly search string)

Jan,

I've found the quickest way to determine who an email came from was to click
on "Reply" to see who it's replying to!

Filters aren't 100%. Most emails go to the folder that they're supposed to,
but some that stay in the inbox and a *copy* is sent to the folder,
duplicates of some emails stay in the inbox and some never get filtered at
all!

I've given up trying to figure it all out <rbg>

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation