Jack:
I think this will work for what your question.

1.  Tag everyone in the Newletter mailing list
   A.  Search, Find, (Detaild Search Tab) Individual, Address-Mailing
List, Equal to, Newletter
   B.   At bottom of Search window, "Options", "Advanced Tagging"
   C.   Clear All Tag Numbers for Everyone
   D.   Use Tag 1 & tag everyone in search list
  This tags everyone that is on the Newletter mailing list.

2.  Recreate your Tag 4 list whatever it is (do not clear all tags this time).
3.  Search, Find, Individual, Tag 4, Equal to, Tagged
    A. Repeat steps 1B & !D (do not clear all tags for everyone)
   We now have your newsletter mailing list plus your Tag 4 folks all
tagged as Tag 1.
4.  Now do a Report, All Reports, Name Tags, and print only
individuals with Tag 1

Hope this helps.

Leon Chapman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]