Hi, I just joined the group, and I was wondering if someone could
answer my question.  I've only been using Legacy a couple of months.

I have a person in a family tree that I believe may be the same as a
person in another branch.  Is there any way to merge these people, but
keep them a little "separate" in case I disprove that they are the
same person?  At this point, I would like to have them show up as
"same but different" in a tree, since they might be different people
upon further investigation.

It's a little convoluted.  Hope I've made some sense.

CJ Fattig http://www.geocities.com/huskies4all
I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't
intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises. -Neil
Armstrong